• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Cage Help?

Good_birdy

Moving in
Real Name
Alexandrine
Hi everyone,

I'm new to this site and being a bird parent. Or....parront-to-be anyways :) I haven't yet reserved my bird as yet because I've been on the hunt for a cage. Now my boyfriend and I finally found and purchased one for 200$CAD from kijiji.

We inspected it when we got there, but its been 2 days since we've had it and I've had more time to check it out and now I'm starting to wonder if it was a good purchase. I 've cleaned it and noticed maybe scuff marks in the back on the outside. Perhaps it was rubbing on the wall. I see no patent number on it, nor company logo or anything...

There are 2 bars tie-wrapped together because one is loose =_= maybe putting a toy there would prevent the bird from hanging on it?

Has anyone seen a cage like this? Any help would be great, I'm just worried my investment is going to bite me in the butt....

20161003_095417.jpg

alshgs

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
It's a very nice cage from what I've seen and read :)

Good_birdy

Moving in
Real Name
Alexandrine
Oh thank you so much for the feedback! I've been in a panic, haha. :)

Planning on getting a Yellowside Green Cheek Conure! My adorable boyfriend has some colorblindness and he seems to really love the colors he sees on the yellowside, lol.