• ALL Threads/Post in Rehome Highway will be reviewed for compliance to forum guidelines before being approved.
  • Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

BxG Macaw,Re homing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

amanda holman

Hit the Road
Real Name
amanda holman
To no fault of her own, looking to re-home a female blue and gold Macaw. DNA sexed. She is 3 years 6 months old. Cage free bird, she will stay on her play pen unless taken off. She is used to other animals and has a pretty large vocabulary. She is not a screamer. Generally pretty quiet other than talking and babbling. Loves to play with toys and eat nuts and what ever your eating. Can go outside and will stay with you with no worry of flying off. Micro chipped. Will lay somewhat cooperative for nail trims, does not need wing trims or beak trims. Very healthy and vet checked. Not a feather plucker. Asking $400 firm. Text 415-787-9304

webchirp

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Chandra
Where are you located?

Cynthia & Percy

cockatoo mania
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avian Angel
Real Name
cynthia
welcome

HolliDaze

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Machelle
If their area code is current, it's san francisco

Last edited:

iamwhoiam

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
I believe that is a San Francisco area code.
So sorry that you need to rehome. If I didn't have a full flock I might consider it.

Just-passn-thru

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Suzanne
Your area code is Northern California ? I may be interested , Sounds like a wonderful bird. What's the reason for letting her go .

Just-passn-thru

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Suzanne
His rehome post should be removed...
everyone this is a scam... he wants to ship the bird to your home wants various amounts of funds up-front on top of this to good to be true price . This rehome post is a fraud. I texted him he is total spam/scam … here's his text to me

Beware its a scam... here's his text

8186511334@mms.att.net

12:42 PM (5 minutes ago)

For me to set up her shipping, i will be needing the following details which will help me to register her under your names at the airport for home delivery, for i want her to be delivered right at your home.It will also permit me have them put your name, phone number, and address on the carrier itself and the identifier for your airport.Make sure you bring ID to the airport? or home delivery and even alternate ID just in case. -Your full names , house address (that's? if you would prefer home delivery), - name of the closest airport to you ( and if you would prefer to pick her up at the airport).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.