• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Busy busy but a little surprise

Status
Not open for further replies.

marian

Cruising the avenue
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
I've been really busy lately...but I do try to read alot on AA.Yesterday I was out with a couple friends walking through a huge antique store.(when I say huge it was huge)I was just walking arornd looking and all of a sudden in a corner..I notcied a few parrot things that caught my eye.Then I thought I saw this little stuffed parrot...But it wasnt fake...it was alittle tiel sitting on top of his cage.Now this antique place was very nice.But this tiels cage was filthy.I checked his food and waterr that was all clean.Just the cage looked like it hadnt benen cleaned in so long.My two friends walked around while I entertained mr. tiel.just talking to him .He had a few toys and things.He was just sitting on top of his cage.He had a view of the street and customers coming in.He also had a few toys in cage.But boy did he pull on my heart strings.Next trip I'm going to take him some millet and maybe talk to the owner.He was so cute.

waterfaller1

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
carole
Aww..I hope you can appeal to him. tell him how bad that looks from your prospective, then how much better & healthier mr. til would be with a nice clean cage. Maybe he will hand him to you.:D

waterfaller1

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
carole
BTW...glad to see you are doing well. We miss you and Hiram.:hug8:

luvsgreys

Biking along the boulevard
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Stephanie
Hello Marian! :hug8: I'm glad that his food and water were clean, I hope next time you visit you are able to chat with his owner and hear Mr. tiels story, and see whats up with his cage. :) I hope you and Hiram have a fabulous week!

Anne & Gang

Riding the Skies
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Anne
miss you to pieces too..glad you are well..go back to the store and take him home...I know, easier said than done...

marian

Cruising the avenue
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
thanks everyone I havent been on as much lately things just got very crazy and busy.I will be visitng mr. tiel again.Next visit I'll will bring some millet.Carole I mis sour little chats alot.Now that thigns are settling down we need to talk again soon.Aunt Stephanie, Hiram sends a big hug to you. I hope you and the feathered family are doing well.Anne will see what happens.....hugsss

Last edited:

Daisy's Mom

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Tiffany
Hi Mirian! We miss you and Hiram soo much.. :hug8: Aww I'm soooo glad you are going to try and help Mr. Tiel.. :heart: You have a heart of gold.. :D

Gen120

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Victoria :)
Glad to see you and Hiram back on AA! :D Hope you're able to help that little tiel- keep us posted!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.