• ALL Threads/Post in Rehome Highway will be reviewed for compliance to forum guidelines before being approved.
  • Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Pictures Budgies & 'Tiels

Status
Not open for further replies.

BradG

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Brad
It is with a sad heart that we have decided to re-home a few Budgies and Cockatiels since we are moving to Florida next week. Wednesday June 25th is the departure day. The moving truck's a coming next Tuesday :dontgo: If there is any Avian boid lovers in the Minneapolis/St.Paul area that would be interested please let us know :sad7:

Our Kia Soul can only handle 5 small flight cages (and it's gonna be tight!). It is also possible that along the way we could meet and greet fellow AA members. (But only if you want to adopt a few of the little turd muffins) :sad2:

I really don't want to leave Minnesota -- well, actually we do because of the brutal winters - (with the exception that our summers are WONDERFUL here ) -- but it's time to start a new life in humid Naples Florida. Not to mention the: :besafe:

Brad, Sharon & The Flock
:needhug:

sunnysmom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Michelle
Best of luck with the move. Sorry you can't take all your feathered friends with you. Can you maybe give some info about the ones you're rehoming in case anyone hear can help?

rocky'smom

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
laurie
i live in MN and might be interested in another tiel. please pm me
:tiel2: and his mom
:hug8:

Last edited:

tastybeets

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
I hope you find great homes!

Naples is gorgeous. I have family in that area and visit them every year. Humid, sure, but the beaches are 1000% worth it.

BradG

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Brad
It's not that we cannot take all of them with us, but it would be better for a few of them to find new homes. The flight cages are gonna be crowded for the 26 hour drive down there :unsure1: . They're going to have a GREAT home when they get there!
The 'Tiels are the typical grey and pied and a few other mutations that are kinda weird but they are very friendly little feathered buttheads. However (as usual) they all are remote, wall, woodwork, cell phone, computer keyboard and mouse destroyers. Not to mention a few other things :hehe:
The Budgies are fully flighted (as are the 'Tiels). Yellow, white, green, blue and a combination of all (I'll leave the scientific avian nomenclature out of this) :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.