• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Budgie Loose!

Hjarta5

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Jennifer
I've ordered a big fishing net on a long pole. It's over 2' wide. Should be here today. From now on I'll be prepared to rescue who ever flies my way!
Youre the best! :xflove:

EkkieLu

Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Tricia
Youre the best! :xflove:
I try!
I didn't realize how many of my neighbors have motion activated lights. While I was roaming around late last night in my robe with the flashlight I was hoping they didn't have video rolling on me!

Beasley

Real Name
Maggie Beasley
I try!
I didn't realize how many of my neighbors have motion activated lights. While I was roaming around late last night in my robe with the flashlight I was hoping they didn't have video rolling on me!
:coffeescreen::coffeescreen::coffeescreen:

Yoshi&Raphi

Real Name
Raphi
I try!
:coffeescreen:I wonder what they would have thought seeing you walking around in a robe with a big net peering in bushes. :rofl:

Love My Zons

Cruising the avenue
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Claire
I try!
:coffeescreen: I can just picture this :laughing6:

aqualover9

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Adriana
Any updates?

EkkieLu

Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Tricia
Didn't see him even once today. The sparrow were all here as usual, but no budgie. I hope his owner caught him! I'm still keeping an eye out for the little guy. I hate the thought of him out there all alone.

Hawk12237

Biking along the boulevard
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Michael
Not sure if this will work but maybe play some budgie sounds? Maybe the budgie will head towards the sound thinking there are more budgies. Best of luck!!
Good idea!!