• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Video Buckbeak's favorite song for his favorite human.

ode.to.parrots

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Cary
This is how Buckbeak responds after my fiance has picked him up, said hello and placed him on his favorite perch. This song, specifically, is the song that Buckbeak sings when he wants to impress someone. :xflove:

Enjoy the cuteness!

Tiel Feathers

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Deanna
Buckbeat is so cute! Your fiancé is lucky to have such an adorable bird sing him such a pretty song!:heart:

ode.to.parrots

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Cary
Buckbeat is so cute! Your fiancé is lucky to have such an adorable bird sing him such a pretty song!:heart:
He knows it! Although my fiance definitely prefers when Buckbeak sings on his perch. Sometimes Buckbeak will be on my fiance's shoulder and will sing directly into his ear. My fiance does not appreciate that as much. :hilarious:

It is funny though, because that song is very specifically for impressing people, especially my fiance. When my fiance is at work and it's just me at home with the birds, Buckbeak will usually experiment more with different sounds and songs. It's as though he is practicing, but then when my fiance is home, he is too shy to sing the new stuff to him. He's just so darn cute. :xflove: Buckbeak is very much responsible for making my fiance a bird person, and for that I am grateful!
:hug8:

Edit: Do any of your tiels like to sing? I don't really know any female tiels very well, so I'm not sure if they whistle elaborately at all.

Tiel Feathers

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Deanna
Oh how sweet that he practices, but only sings the song he knows well!:heart::heart::heart:
Unfortunately none of my tiels sing, even Twilight, my
male. I’ve tried to teach him a bit, but to no avail. He does talk some though.

MagpieDragon

Jogging around the block
My female teil sings- not a long song or elaborate whistle but a cute, recognisable tune. We're trying to teach her the 'imperial march' but all she does is correct us with her song! :heart:
She also whistles gibberish and mimics the dogs' (mealtime!) whistle!

ode.to.parrots

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Cary
Unfortunately none of my tiels sing, even Twilight, my
male. I’ve tried to teach him a bit, but to no avail. He does talk some though.
That is so interesting! What does he sound like when he talks? It is anything articulate, or just adorable little tiel grumbles? :p

My female teil sings- not a long song or elaborate whistle but a cute, recognisable tune. We're trying to teach her the 'imperial march' but all she does is correct us with her song! :heart:
She also whistles gibberish and mimics the dogs' (mealtime!) whistle!
That is so cute - she "corrects" you! :rofl: We've thought about trying to teach Buckbeak the imperial march, but I don't think he finds it very interesting. :hilarious:

Tiel Feathers

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Deanna
He has a very squeaky voice, but you can hear him clearly say things like, “Hello Twilight, good morning to you, Hello little birdie, Perk a boo, Step up, and Good bird.” He doesn’t talk often, but when he does it’s so cute!

Fritzgerald16

Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Jenelle
Adorable!! :xflove::faint:

Smbrds

Real Name
Shawn
So full of cuteness and impressive indeed. I'll take that over what's on the radio these days. :headphones: