• ALL Threads/Post in Rehome Highway will be reviewed for compliance to forum guidelines before being approved.
  • Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Brotogeris Canary Winged

Status
Not open for further replies.

ellecee

Sitting on the front steps
It is with a very heavy heart I must rehome my hatchmates, Kiwi and Rio. My child with autism can't handle their calls. They are hatchmates, weaned April 2017. They are hand-tamed. Kiwi talks and says several phrases and whistles. They will come with their Prevue flight cage, all of their toys and perches, 6 stainless steel food bowls, 1 extra large stainless steel water dish (they like to bathe in it), and the remainder of a 25lb bag of Higgins Safflower Gold, a large tub of Nutraberries and several pounds each of safflower and sunflower seeds. I am located in central PA. Please let me know if you or someone you know is interested.

IMG_6004.JPG

schnitzle

Walking the driveway
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Schnitzle
They're such cute little ones :heart: I really hope someone will help them out!

cassiesdad

Ripping up the road
Weather Authority
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Bob Weisman
I'm sorry you have to rehome Kiwi and Rio. Hopefully you will find a new home for them soon...

Featheredfuffs

Sprinting down the street
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Pearl
Oh I hope you find a home for them!

iamwhoiam

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Sorry that you have to rehome them. Hope you find/have found a wonderful new home.

Familyof12

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Liz
I wish we lived closer. I would definitely take them. I have a spare room with spade for two large (probably 4) flight cages. I'm to terrified of shipping live animals.

I'm so sorry this has to be done. If you can't, please contact me and maybe we can work something out. Meanwhile, I sure hope someone close can help you.

Familyof12

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Liz
I've got a SS cage I haven't set up in a spare room. I also have a large living room and family room separated by dining and kitchen. I haven't been actively looking to adopt but have had in mind a caique. However, I'm open to re-homing anyone who needs it. Please let me know. I've also informed someone else here I'm also available for an Amazon who is in Ohio.

I'm hoping you can find someone closer. I would be hesitant to re-home any of my babies far away as you can't check out their homes and what they really do. I'm suspicious of everyone. But I am here. Please message me if you are interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.