• ALL Threads/Post in Rehome Highway will be reviewed for compliance to forum guidelines before being approved.
  • Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Broken heart

Nobirby

Jogging around the block
Bear with me, this is so hard. I need to rehome my two cinnamon green cheeks. They were born Feb 1st and Feb 3rd, this year. Both are extremely friendly, no, they are lovable!!! I am having to go back to work. I love working, but love my babies more. However finances have taken a hit due to unforseen problems. So I have to go back. We will keep Jesse, we think he will be okay on the truck, but Hope and Faith are too young. They need a home where they can play. They are crawling all over me as I try to type this. Oh, Hope is female and Faith is male. We had them DNA tested.

SandraK

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Palm Coast, FL. Carioca'55 when RJ was in GB.
Real Name
Sandra
Could you explain the truck/bird situation a little more? I'm not asking for personal details just the truck/bird part and why the babies are too young to adapt. You'd be surprised at what they can adjust to.

Nobirby

Jogging around the block
I am a truck driver. Can you imagine keeping baby conures caged all the time? I cannot. They need to be able to explore and play.

Yoshi&Raphi

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Raphi
Couldn’t they stay at Home? Sorry don’t mean to be pushy just trying to think of a way you could stay with your babies.

sunnysmom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Michelle
So sorry you have to rehome them.

@webchirp do you know anyone that may be interested?