• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Broccoli

Clairecanary15

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Claire

I was talking about for parrots :) I don't know anything about canaries!
Oh I see..think we got out feathers crossed lol :hehe: i did wonder why you attached a parrot link. Do you have a species of parrot? Ive only worked with hard bills.. cockatiels, budgies, lovebirds and ringnecks..loved the ringnecks but dont know extensive information.

Mizzely

Lil Monsters Bird Toys
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Shawna [she/her]
Oh I see..think we got out feathers crossed lol :hehe: i did wonder why you attached a parrot link. Do you have a species of parrot? Ive only worked with hard bills.. cockatiels, budgies, lovebirds and ringnecks..loved the ringnecks but dont know extensive information.

Yep, I currently have a Quaker and a Jardine's and I have had a Hahns and Green Cheek Conure in the past :)

Clairecanary15

Real Name
Claire
Yep, I currently have a Quaker and a Jardine's and I have had a Hahns and Green Cheek Conure in the past :)
Wow..they must keep you very busy. I did just look at your profile and you have quite a collection. I think canaries are quite modest compared to the breeds of parrots. Nice to meet you..im sorry we got muddled up

Mizzely

Lil Monsters Bird Toys
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Shawna [she/her]
Wow..they must keep you very busy. I did just look at your profile and you have quite a collection. I think canaries are quite modest compared to the breeds of parrots. Nice to meet you..im sorry we got muddled up

No worries at all :D I learned some new stuff too so it worked out!

Clairecanary15

Real Name
Claire
No worries at all :D I learned some new stuff too so it worked out!
Yes we are always learning. It was interesting to see the differences with the parrot site and canaries. The same for both is there is no such colour as a blue bird..its the structure of the feather and how the light catches it. I have a 'blue' canary..but he actually looks slate grey and depending how he sits and in what light a blue tint can be seen.