• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Brie, a "TROtt" horse (pony) I work with

Status
Not open for further replies.

DQTimnehs

Ri-DQ-lously crazy 4 TAGs!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Jennifer
BrieJan2012-3.jpg BrieJan2012-4.jpg
This is Brie, the pony that I work with Saturdays at TROtt (Therapeutic Riding Association of Ottawa-Carleton). It is a charity for disabled kids to ride. I groom, tack up and lead Brie through the class, then untack & groom her again. Brie is a cutie but is a bit of a brat sometimes, tries to nip when we trot. Kind of reminds me of Quack! :hehe: (btw, not me in the pic)

Last edited:

TextsFromParrots

Biking along the boulevard
Real Name
Kristen
I love those sorts of programs! How wonderful that you can participate in them. ;) And Brie doesn't look like a brat at all. :lol:

Renae

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Adorable pony. :) I done volunteer work at horse riding centre for disabled people, there was not one day that I left there without a big smile on my face, seeing the disabled kids ride and enjoy their-selves so much that 99% of them didn’t want to leave was fantastic.

DQTimnehs

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Jennifer
Yeah, I always say I'm there for the horses but it is pretty great to hear them laugh with glee when we trot. :D

expressmailtome

Ripping up the road
Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Matthew
He is beautiful!

Matt

LovesHorses

Checking out the neighborhood
Real Name
Jayme
I used to volunteer at TROtt and I absolutely loved this horse! She was the first pony I volunteered with, and I really miss her personality! I don't volunteer there, are you still there? Do you have any more pictures of Brie? It was an amazing experience for me, working at TROtt. It was the highlight of my week. Does she still flap her lips?

Last edited:

DQTimnehs

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Jennifer
:lol: Small world! She is a sweetheart! I have been working with Teddy and Shadox for the current class but when I go into the arena Brie is finishing a class and I hear her flapping her lips! She is hilarious! Always has a story to tell! :hehe:

waterfaller1

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
carole
Very pretty! Funny about horses...the smaller they are, the brattier they are.:p

Status
Not open for further replies.