• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Boo's Collar Experience

Aubrey

Biking along the boulevard
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Awwww! I hope this works :)

:hug8:

Peachfaced

The Peachy Inkpress
JOLLY-PATROLLY
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sadie

Peachfaced

The Peachy Inkpress
JOLLY-PATROLLY
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sadie
Uh huh, exactly - in the eyes of my lovies, not people! :laughing2: If I had to choose between never having lovies or never having a partner, though, I'd choose never having a partner! It may be a moot point at any rate as I'm a smart (and apparently odd) lesbian living on the coast of Nearly Nowhere who doesn't look like Barbie AND has geeky hobbies! Oh, and let's not forget that I'm "caretaker of the swarm"! I'm doomed. :D
I know I'm derailing but beyond liking Anime (fist bump!!) what geeky stuff are you into?

fluffypoptarts

Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Poor baby, glad to see that she's getting good care.
She's making her mama crazy! I told them to help the nutty girl however they could. :(

Peachfaced

The Peachy Inkpress
JOLLY-PATROLLY
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sadie

fluffypoptarts

Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Seems perfectly normal to me!
That's not part of my oddness! :D But you'd be surprised at how many girls have found my interests downright off-putting (including music, which I'm obsessed with). Mostly the anime, video games, and music. The swarm is just the extra dash of no! Lol.

I'm currently in a relationship again~ Not like I have much time for a human these days! "Sorry, can't talk, I'm medicating/feeding/loving on birds!" Lol.

fluffypoptarts

Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Well the little Boo-boo had her second laser treatment today. The vet is pleased with the wound and thinks it's looking better. I think it's one part the laser treatment and one part Boo hating the taste/feel of the cream I'm putting on her rump!

Aubrey

Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Well the little Boo-boo had her second laser treatment today. The vet is pleased with the wound and thinks it's looking better. I think it's one part the laser treatment and one part Boo hating the taste/feel of the cream I'm putting on her rump!
What ever works ;)

Peachfaced

The Peachy Inkpress
JOLLY-PATROLLY
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sadie
Can't say I'd like the taste of butt paste, either!

fluffypoptarts

Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Thursday and Saturday are Boo's last 2 laser treatments, and then she sees the vet again on Monday for another Lupron shot and for wound evaluation. It may be that we'll continue the laser treatments on a weekly basis or something. The pitiful little half-naked thing is hiding in my shirt right now. 3 guesses on where exactly she is! :D

Aubrey

Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
:heart:Poor little girl bird. She must be uncomfortable if she continues to remove her little feathers :huh::sadhug2:

fluffypoptarts

Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
The Boo is back for another Lupron shot and her evaluation. Her skin is healing. We're getting one more laser treatment and then I'm to continue the birdy calming meds (actually for easing her discomfort) until I bring her back in for another Lupron shot and evaluation. Poor girl was bathed again to get some of the medicine out of her feathers.

IMG_8212.JPG

Last edited: