• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Boarded my birds...geez not happy campers!!

Rain Bow

Rollerblading along the road
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
It's a watercolor pencil I did of Blu. I did a computer pencil sketch rendering of a photo and then hand colored it and blended with a brush. Thanks!
You did beautiful work!

There's a thread here for our artists to share, being newer to the forums, here's the link if your interested.

http://forums.avianavenue.com/index.php?threads/avian-avenue-artists.167550/page-40

If you look through the different pages, it's everything from making jewelry, coloring book art, to sketches, photography to digital art. I thought you may enjoy looking @ the thread even if your not comfortable w/ sharing your work.

Hawk12237

Biking along the boulevard
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Michael
Well picked up the birds from boarding, and were they all happy as heck! Me I was a bit disappointed because they moved Grayson to an inadequate cage. You don't board a grey in a canary cage! Damn I wasn't happy about that. They ran out of boarding cages and someone brought in a congo, moved Grayson out and put their bird in proper cage!! WTF!!!!!
I will never go there again. Apart from that, birds are fine! But the poor birds they sell there have no toys in cages, and no out time. That place needs to be closed down! That owner is only in parrots for the money. Won't handle anything bigger than a caquie. Afraid of beaks.
Those poor birds! I'm filing a complaint with state to get this corrected.

Rain Bow

Rollerblading along the road
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Well picked up the birds from boarding, and were they all happy as heck! Me I was a bit disappointed because they moved Grayson to an inadequate cage. You don't board a grey in a canary cage! Damn I wasn't happy about that. They ran out of boarding cages and someone brought in a congo, moved Grayson out and put their bird in proper cage!! WTF!!!!!
I will never go there again. Apart from that, birds are fine! But the poor birds they sell there have no toys in cages, and no out time. That place needs to be closed down! That owner is only in parrots for the money. Won't handle anything bigger than a caquie. Afraid of beaks.
Those poor birds! I'm filing a complaint with state to get this corrected.

Good because if the owner's afraid of bigger than a canary, shouldn't be boarding bigger than.

Poor Grayson! :grumpy:the

I'm glad they were safe! It really sucks that it sucks! You got my nights end. English is no longer a language let alone my first. :rofl: