• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Pictures Blues toy club!

MiniMacaw

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Lisa
If you haven’t tried Blues Toy Club yet, try it! :heart:
I’ve been getting it for a few months now and my little birds all love it! Not to mention, I asked @Jan if the chow time stainless steel dish could be made with colorful beads and she whipped up something way better than what I was imagining. :heart::heart::heart:
The three little stainless toys each with a different bottom charm shape are adorable and so thoughtful (it’s one for each budgie). And the shreddable toys are always appreciated by the little guys that think they need to destroy toys like the macaws lol.
:budgie::budgie7::budgie2: 2FA45DAB-F9C8-4B54-85FF-64126D19A31F.jpeg
8717A704-9A97-437A-B73E-BB55C1D0EAC7.jpeg 549C4484-16CD-4372-A346-51DA87D8F58B.jpeg FA1EC8A0-6E7D-42DE-ADD9-E1AA2CB49F65.jpeg 73C88D2B-A94D-493E-B031-1A83D7E00CCC.jpeg

Last edited:

Shezbug

ASK ME FOR PICTURES OF MY MACAW!
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Shez
I wish! Not available for me, I live in the wrong part of the world lol. You guys have all the awesome bird stuff available.

Love the hanging dish! Love it all :)

scrape

Celebirdy of the Month
Oh wow!:wideyed: I didn't know she did boxes. My boys would love those toys, thought they would be terrified of that bowl lol! Do your littles warm up quickly to new toys?

Jan

Stainless Bird Toys @ Blu's Bird Toys
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Jan
Thank you Lisa!! Hope to see some of your little FIDS with the dish. :) I too think it is cute and has just a hint of stainless beads!

MiniMacaw

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Lisa
Oh wow!:wideyed: I didn't know she did boxes. My boys would love those toys, thought they would be terrified of that bowl lol! Do your littles warm up quickly to new toys?
They start chewing on new toys the second I hang them up.:hilarious:

Jan

Stainless Bird Toys @ Blu's Bird Toys
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Jan
Hey Lisa - did you happen to get any pics of your littles on or with the stainless toys?

Wardy

Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
I wish! Not available for me, I live in the wrong part of the world lol. You guys have all the awesome bird stuff available.

Love the hanging dish! Love it all :)
Totally agree with being in the wrong part of the world

Shezbug

Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Shez
Totally agree with being in the wrong part of the world
I only meant for shopping choices for birds lol... there is nothing else there that could make me want to be away from here!
I did see you guys are getting much more choices of fresh/dried foods- there is a few Instagram accounts I follow that have recently advertised their new products- lots of floral teas/forage mixes and also dry food additives or complete meals for a more varied dry diet. We still don't have much of that- Burt got a free sample bag of dried flowers for foraging or meal topping and when I checked the price I nearly fell off my chair! He wont be getting any bought for him that is for sure- $5 for 2 teaspoons full of dried flowers.. I do not think so. If I do end up going to get the Kombucha from the health food store I may see what dried flowers and herbs they have as they had only just opened last time I went there and they did not have much yet.

Shezbug

Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Shez
@Shezbug

I’ll trade you 5 pounds of dried flowers/ tea for a wallaby. Deal? Think you can find a box?

:laughing6:
Only wallaby I’m gonna be able to box up for you will be a dead one off the side of the road. I’m honestly a little hesitant to do that- the scavengers rely on them wallabies!