• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Pictures black cockatoos

Sulphy Too

Strolling the yard
Avenue Veteran
DSCF0512-1.jpg DSCF0515-1.jpg Merry Christmas to all the good folks on the Avenue ! A couple of hours after I got up this morning to get some seed to put on the table feed my flock I noticed a flock of black cockatoos .I ran to get my camera and took these pictures . It's overcast so the light is not the best and I don't have a real fancy camera but these are the best pictures I could get . DSCF0510-1.jpg

iamwhoiam

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Happy Holidays to you. So "cool" to be able to look outside and see them. They are beautiful. Do you get other types of 'toos visiting you?

Shezbug

ASK ME FOR PICTURES OF MY MACAW!
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Shez
@Sulphy Too, thank you again for the photos. You sure do get to see some very beautiful parrots. I hope you had a very Merry Christmas :)

Sulphy Too

Strolling the yard
Avenue Veteran
Merry Christmas iamwhoiam ! I have a few suphur crested cockatoos who hog all the seed off the table when they come around , a few correlas and galahs that come around now and then .I think the lady who sells the seeds I feed the birds lured most of my king parrot flock away from me . She feeds them too and she said she had 14 king parrots that were so tame they would sit on her arms and head at feeding time . I had that many or more last year like that but only around 6 now .

zoo mom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Elaine
What a wonderful Christmas gift.

Shezbug

ASK ME FOR PICTURES OF MY MACAW!
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Shez
Thank you Shezbug. Hope you and your family are having a wonderful Christmas . Have'nt heard from Lodah for a while .
We have had a lovely Christmas with way too much yummy food thank you @Sulphy Too. @Lodah has been posting but not quite as much as he was a while back (possibly the time of the year?)....Pilo is as cute as ever and Lodah still takes some great scenery photos :)

Lodah

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
We have had a lovely Christmas with way too much yummy food thank you @Sulphy Too. @Lodah has been posting but not quite as much as he was a while back (possibly the time of the year?)....Pilo is as cute as ever and Lodah still takes some great scenery photos :)
Very kind... ty! Have been doing (they now demand) the usual family photo shoots and of course they want at least 4 or five of each type! Pilo still gets lots of attention also... so our day disappears quickly!

I’m always about nevertheless!

Merry Christmas to all our good friends at AA! Pilo sends kisses!