• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Birds LOVE Fresh Eucalyptus!

Status
Not open for further replies.

EucProducts

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Matt Perelstein
Ok, it's time for a FREE BRANCH SALE this weekend!! From now until Sunday 10/14, order anything and get a beautiful, FREE 2-foot Euc branch with your order!
:dance4: :dance4: :dance4:

When you place your order, just let me know you're from AA, and I'll send you and your feathered friend(s) a nice Euc branch, full of leaves, in a long, triangular box, along with care instructions, and whatever you order. Sound good?

Enjoy!
- Matt

Tangle Elf

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Jen
Are the leaves and branches cleaned/disinfected prior to being shipped?

Stormcloud

Squawk Talk!
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Gerard
Yes, that has been our experience as well, with our 3 doggies. The only thing they care about the Eucs, is to go fetch a branch! However, I have heard of people putting Euc leaves or seed pods in/around their dog or cats' bedding, or stringing the pods together to hang around their neck, to keep fleas away.
:dog2: :cat: :dog2:

Given how many insects use gum nuts as homes, putting them around a dog's or cat's neck will not keep fleas away. Excellent product for birds, but lets keep it realistic regarding the rest. :(

Margaret

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Malgorzata
We loved the first package, so we ordered second time.
(We= me like smell and fids like chewing, and when using a vacum cleaner I double like it again);)

Everything came lovely again.

My guy at the Post Office(after having bird toys co I'm calling that man all the cute names and so is he, but it's no affair- boyfriend do not read that) is kidding, that he loves when I'm not picking up package from Eucalyptus for as couple of days, because his work place smells like oregano(he knows it's eucalyptus) ;)

I will make pictures during day time.

zuzanqa

Real Name
Zuz
Oh nooooo... I should not have clicked on this thread :eek:

Now I really REALLY want it for my birds :D

Margaret

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Malgorzata
Take the trial package, you will see what your fids prefer best.
My budgie - Blueberra aka shredder machine - is chewing them with the same passion like toys with balsa wood. I don't have time to clean :hehe:

upps, I just saw now where are you located...

Last edited:

zuzanqa

Real Name
Zuz
Don´t tempt me :excited1:

I think it would still be feasible for me to place an order though, if the leaves stay fresh for... what did the website say, 3 - 5 weeks?
It takes about two weeks or even less for stuff to arrive if I order from the US. A little longer if my package is coming from Canada!

Take the trial package, you will see what your fids prefer best.
My budgie - Blueberra aka shredder machine - is chewing them with the same passion like toys with balsa wood. I don't have time to clean :hehe:

upps, I just saw now where are you located...

EucProducts

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Matt Perelstein
Good news! The US Post Office now gives free Tracking #'s for all Priority Mail (which is how we ship out Eucs to you)!

So now, if there's ever a problem (which there very rarely is) we can track your package every step of the way... very cool, ey?!

Try some Eucs today.
- Matt

:dance5:

JAM

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Our FIDs love it when I bring them fresh eucalyptus. The lories of course love it but the lovebirds seem to love it more! Except when I bring flowering eucs and the lories go nuts. Not only for nibbling, shredding and generally trashing lol but they also use it as "deoderant" after a bath, they rub themselves through it! :)

Euc a the way lol :)

Peacelovepets

Jogging around the block
I got my order today! Thanks so much! I can't wait to see how my birds and sugar gliders like it!

Clueless

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
I'm considering ordering the sample pack. Does anyone buy this for their amazons?

Do we wash it before we put it in the cage?

I'm a newbie still and scared I'll hurt my little buddies.

Katy

Cruising the avenue
Mayor of the Avenue
Me too!! I've actually been thinking about this lately and the thread came alive! Think I'll go for it!

Status
Not open for further replies.