• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Birdie Maids!!!

EkkieLu

Rollerblading along the road
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Tricia
I decided to train my crew to help me around the house. Today's first lesson was Newt wiping up the aviary floor!

I folded a paper towel and showed him how to move it around the floor. He thought this was great fun!
20190912_145136.jpg

He adjusted the paper towel to cover more surface. Good boy Newt!!!
20190912_145150.jpg

But then he decided this was not the fun game he had anticipated and shredded the paper towel into a million pieces for mommy to clean up. Parrot maids was a huge flop! Lol
20190912_145146.jpg

Hjarta5

Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Jennifer
If only we could hire better help these days :hilarious:

Karen

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
I decided to train my crew to help me around the house. Today's first lesson was Newt wiping up the aviary floor!
I folded a paper towel and showed him how to move it around the floor. He thought this was great fun!
But then he decided this was not the fun game he had anticipated and shredded the paper towel into a million pieces for mommy to clean up. Parrot maids was a huge flop! Lol
I think I see a bill for overtime in your future for the additional work!

Last edited:

EkkieLu

Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Tricia
I tried to teach Angel to pick up toy scraps from the floor and put them in a little cardboard box. Newt even joined in the fun! I really thought I was onto something here!!! I came back after making their dinner and to my surprise Newt had chewed the box to shreds and Angel was redistributing the contents! They got the first part right but we definitely have to work on the finish! Lol

Hjarta5

Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Jennifer
I tried to teach Angel to pick up toy scraps from the floor and put them in a little cardboard box. Newt even joined in the fun! I really thought I was onto something here!!! I came back after making their dinner and to my surprise Newt had chewed the box to shreds and Angel was redistributing the contents! They got the first part right but we definitely have to work on the finish! Lol
Based on their aptitude test, I feel like you have them in the wrong career fields :cantsee: Clearly, they are best suited to working in a demolition crew! :pillowfight:

EkkieLu

Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Tricia
Based on their aptitude test, I feel like you have them in the wrong career fields :cantsee: Clearly, they are best suited to working in a demolition crew! :pillowfight:
Lol! They demolished the wood blinds I got for their windows, so I trashed them. They chewed up the clear vynal runners I put down in their room, so I trashed them. They chewed the wooden window sill to splinters so I had granite ones installed.

So yeah, I do believe you're right!!!

Gribouille

Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Lol! They demolished the wood blinds I got for their windows, so I trashed them. They chewed up the clear vynal runners I put down in their room, so I trashed them. They chewed the wooden window sill to splinters so I had granite ones installed.

So yeah, I do believe you're right!!!
You are not doing a good work at reducing waste here I feel :cantsee::chin:

Princessbella

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Theresa

View attachment 314985

View attachment 314986

View attachment 314990
He is adorable!