• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

birdie jersey

LittleBird

Strolling the yard
Real Name
DodoBudge
hi all
i was wondering if any of you folks have some grate ideas or SEWING (i cant nit;)) patterns for bird jackets/jerseys. links to websites are also great
so sorry to be bugging you all hear, just thought i may find more here than on the internet
thanks in advance
LittleBird:roflmao:
:birdance:

sunnysmom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Michelle
Hmmm. I saw somewhere where they sold birdie hoodies and am drawing a blank as to where. I'll think and get back to you.

Karija

Meeting neighbors
Avenue Veteran
Flight Quarters has a variety of different hoodies, ponchos, and feather protectors available, might be able to get one and then draft a pattern from it for you to be able to make your own. This is an instructable for making bird diapers, might be able to use some of the same skills to get an idea on how to custom draft a different item for your bird, mine don't let me handle them enough to be able to do something like that. I think there are some youtube videos that show that as well. Someone on reddit had a cockatoo that self-mutilated and this is their tutorial on how they made a onesie that was reinforced, if plucking isn't your problem you could leave off the reinforced bit and just use it to draft your own design.

LittleBird

Strolling the yard
Real Name
DodoBudge
wow, thanks. i never even thought about videos!:popcorn2:thanks for all the help, cant wait to get cracking! (and may i say, that's a beautiful bird in your avatar, a normal green cheek, right?)
well anyway, thanks

sunnysmom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Michelle
Flight Quarters is the same place I was thinking of. :)

LittleBird

Strolling the yard
Real Name
DodoBudge
great! thanks sunny