• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Bird Shops/Parrot Supplies

cittylicious

Moving in
Hi All,

I am planning a trip this year to the states, either New York City/Los Angeles/Orlando for a holiday and while I am there I would really like to visit a pet store that has heaps of bird toys and cages so I can get souvenirs for my feathered kids at home.

Could anyone recommend me a place nearby that I can go to? Not too remote or far from city/airport would be convenient.

XOXO

Last edited:

Skipper

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Scott Schifer
Not many bird stores near LAX. Parrots Natrurally in the San Fernando Valley and Omar's in Brea are good, but a long way. Bird's and More is a few miles south of LAX, but they have mostly birds and only some supplies.

iamwhoiam

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Discount Bird Supplies but that's in the San Fernando Valley and then there is Magnolia Bird Farm but that's not near LAX either. There's is one in Riverside and one in Anaheim. Birds and More is located in Lawndale and that's not too far from the airport but I don't know what it's like because I have never been there.

lupe

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Lupe
:) Orlando Fl. is about a 4 hour drive from Miami, but in Miami there is a wonderful bird shop named Sinbads Birds. I shop there. It's immaculate and all the birds are very well taken care of. They have a whole wall full of wonderful toys and supplies....