• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Bird poop-should I worry

FlockOf1

Checking out the neighborhood
I took my bird to an open area inside our house many windows, he shivered and seemed freaked out. We were coming upstairs when he poop a lot. I thought it could be the stress of the new part of the house. Then we were playing and he pooped(see image 20180919_105536.jpg ). Then I put him back in cage and he poop just water. I also just changed his diet to include more veggies.Should I worry and take to vet now or wait till tomorrow if things stay the same?

cassiesdad

Ripping up the road
Weather Authority
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Bob Weisman
I also just changed his diet to include more veggies.Should I worry and take to vet now or wait till tomorrow if things stay the same?
I'd monitor the situation further...since you've added more fresh veggies to the diet, you just might get watery stools...and yes, stress is going to give some birds loose stools.

Monitor the behavior of your bird...if loose stools continue...talk to your vet...

Crazy4parrots

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
María
Try giving him some veggies like broccoli and try mango food not so watery if after it you see he still poops watery... then take him to an avian vet.