• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Bird Napping

Sandra Gibson

Walking the driveway
I thought we could begin a thread with photos of our birds napping. Its warm in my living room today and I noticed Murphy taking a quiet little nap on the corner of cage top. He looks so cute. Please join me in posting your birds napping.

View attachment 299511

Notice all the stinky pin feathers on his head. This Spring molt just doesn't seem to stop.
Beautiful!

Lupen

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Kaitlyn
It’s hard getting a pic of zephyr since he’s normally sleeping on me and I don’t want myself in the photo. :laugh: But I have a few.

Also wanted to share these. Not my bird or my pictures but it’s an Amazon at our local bird place. He’s blind in one eye and this is how he sleeps to get away from the lights and noise of a busy store LOL.

Rain Bow

Rollerblading along the road
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
I :heart:Zephyr asleep in the faucet!

That Zon looks like a little football player! I don't blame him, being in a store really has to stink for a bird. And then add in his blindness... :confused:

Lupen

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Kaitlyn
Yeah :( Thankfully it’s surprisingly quiet in there until the cockatoo wants to sound off but the lights would definitely bug me.