• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Bird Bath

saroj12

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
saroj
Very cute! Is that her travel cage? My Emily loved her 28" wide Avian Adventures Chiquita dometop cage! I also have a 32" ss play top for her but she used to lay eggs in that one!

cassiesdad

Ripping up the road
Weather Authority
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Bob Weisman
Our tiels prefer misting rather than bathing. I wish Sunshine would bathe...he gets pepper juice all over his face and it looks like he's bleeding sometimes...:rolleyes:

Catherine89

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Catherine
Thanks ,No this is the cage she always uses, we have tired to move her to a bigger cage and she freaked. We are going to buy a bigger version of her cage and hopefully she won't be so scared of it. The cage is a little bigger then the photo looks , it's 32" in tall , I can't remember the width off hand
Very cute! Is that her travel cage? My Emily loved her 28" wide Avian Adventures Chiquita dometop cage! I also have a 32" ss play top for her but she used to lay eggs in that one!

Tiel Feathers

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Deanna
So cute! I love that spikey wet tiel look! All of my tiels like to take baths, one in a smallish bowl. If I put out something bigger for her, she won't bathe in it.:lol:
Does your tiel have other types of perches in her cage besides the dowel type? My birds love their comfy rope perches and natural wood perches, which are also good for their feet.

Catherine89

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Catherine
She had a rope perch but didn't like it . She does have one that looks like a tree branch we got from a pet store and she loves that one . We also tried putting a bigger bowl in her cage and she wants nothing to do with it , so I'm hoping to find a bigger version of her water bowl .