• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Birb reboot!

Atomiklan

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Andrew
Ok after talking with Lada's parront, she suggested at this point to go ahead and just take away the box that was originally recommended for a little while. So in effect we are attempting to reboot Lada and snap her out of her breeding mood. She stopped laying eggs after 2 and was sitting on 4 faux eggs for a little while. Hopefully she snaps out of it here soon. Just removed nest and eggs a few minutes ago. Giving her some extra out of cage time today (She has recently been in cage by request with nest). Anyways, here goes the reboot...

Birb.exe has stopped responding. Press here to reboot
MVIMG_20180305_143708.jpg

Last edited:

Atomiklan

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Andrew
So far, even with just the small amount of time since I first posted (well since the reboot lol) she already seems to be doing better. She ate some fruit, pellets, and a few noodles today. She is making fewer begging noises and less feed me behavior, and she has returned to her home perch and making happy noises. Now I just need to get her weight on Thursday (new scale arrives) and cross fingers that new feathers start coming in.

WendyN

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Wendy
She is a very sweet bird.