• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Bioactive?

alshgs

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Does anyone on here have bioactive tanks that can help me with a few questions? :)

alshgs

Avenue Veteran
Nobody?

Sarahmoluccan

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Sarah
I'd love to have one but I'm not in the position to get anymore pets right now sadly. There are a couple YouTube channels that I really like thou. Here a video from one

Then the channel called Solid Gold. She has really cute dart frogs that she planning build a bioactive tank for. Thou she has a lot going on now so I don't when she's planning on building it. But I find her channel has pretty good for info.

I wish I could help you more. Good luck with it. Just curious animal/animals are wanting to put in it?

alshgs

Avenue Veteran
I have crested geckos already. I just want to do bioactive for them to have the best tank possible

Sarahmoluccan

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Sarah
That's awesome. :) Id love to see pictures of it. I'm afraid I'm not much help as I've never owned any reptiles. I do find them fascinating and bioactive tanks sound really cool too.

Sarahmoluccan

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Sarah
Just wondering how things were going? Did you have any luck finding the info that you need? :)

alshgs

Avenue Veteran
Just wondering how things were going? Did you have any luck finding the info that you need? :)
I did. I’ve been working on it. But with my dog being diagnosed with heart failure and my uncle with stage 4 cancer, I just kind of pushed it to the back burner and work on it if I need some space :(

Jenphilly

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Jennifer
I did. I’ve been working on it. But with my dog being diagnosed with heart failure and my uncle with stage 4 cancer, I just kind of pushed it to the back burner and work on it if I need some space :(

I am so sorry to hear about your fur baby and uncle. Not much to say to help, but know many of us are here if you just need to vent or someone to send a bunch of cyber hugs, many of us are quite good at those hugs :)

Here is one from me. I hope you are doing well and taking care of yourself... :sadhug2:

Sarahmoluccan

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Sarah
I'm so sorry to hear about your dog and your uncle. You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers