• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Billy the Kid, my cattle dog

Status
Not open for further replies.

itzmered

Welcome to Parrotdise
Super Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Chris
I love the 1st shot in mid jump

WenM

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Wendy
Is he an Aussie Sheppard?

allison

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Allison
I've always loved them, but I think they'd have too much energy for me. :D If I got into walking a few hours each day, and agility training, they'd be my first choice. When I worked at the adoption program at Petsmart, there was a guy who brought his in. He didn't leash him and he brought him everywhere with him. He just followed him around. And when the guy went in to look at the cats the dog waited patiently outside of the room. He was an awesome dog! I guess when the guy was at work, he'd wait in the guys car in his work's heated garage. He didn't like being left at home and preferred to wait in the car.

BraveheartDogs

Cruising the avenue
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Vicki
I've always loved them, but I think they'd have too much energy for me. :D If I got into walking a few hours each day, and agility training, they'd be my first choice. When I worked at the adoption program at Petsmart, there was a guy who brought his in. He didn't leash him and he brought him everywhere with him. He just followed him around. And when the guy went in to look at the cats the dog waited patiently outside of the room. He was an awesome dog! I guess when the guy was at work, he'd wait in the guys car in his work's heated garage. He didn't like being left at home and preferred to wait in the car.
Yes, they are very cool dogs. Most are pretty high energy. Billy is a ball and tug fantatic. :heart:

Ranyart

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Pennie
Wow the focus and intensity in his gaze in the jump picture is awesome. I've heard they are (generally) more intelligent than your average dog - is it true? And have you ever put him on sheep? I bet he'd love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.