• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Big, Mean Tunder Storm!

Big Badeepie

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Victor
Nero: "It loud, tunder storm is big mean and loud! We scared, Daddy lettin' me an' sisser hide in 'is shirt from da mean tunder storm.

Virg: "I not scareds, yous scareds! I protect yous big brudda."

Nero: "No, you 'till scared. You jus' jumped, me an' Daddy felt it."

Virg: "Not scareds! It startle me a lil, dat's all. I big, brave lovebird! Not scareds of nothin'!"

Nero: "You scared. Is loud an' gettin' closer. You lil scared."

*Loud thunder clap hits and they both cuddle closer to Daddy.*

Virg: "Oks, maybe lil bit."

CallieCadmoor

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Georgia
Wuvbirdies iz beeg and bwave birdies! We iz not scared of funderstormz! Well... Maybe a lil' bit tehehee

Big Badeepie

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Victor
Virg: "Tee, Tee brudda! We brave burds! Dat why I was protectin' YOUS! Tanks for de backup Eros!"

Nero: "Don't boos' 'er ego! She areadi tink she bigger den me! I jus' dun like tunder storms. Dey flashy an' loud an' even make Daddy jump! If Daddy jump den dey mus' be scary!"

CallieCadmoor

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Georgia
My mummy sez dat dere haz been vewy few funderstormz here since I waz born... Mummy wuvs stormz and I wuvs cuddles so she sez we can cuddles for da next storm!

Oops! Sowi Nero!

Big Badeepie

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Victor
Virg: "Snugs always good. Love to snug up ta brudda. He may be bigger conure but he ovagrown chick. Ovagrown chick who scareds of tunder storms! I tink it funny 'cause he run up to me when one happens."

CallieCadmoor

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Georgia
Heheheheee!!! Datz funny

Oh! I wanna have a birdie bwudda or sista!

Big Badeepie

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Victor
Virg: "It nice. Fight sometimes but nice to snug up an' 'ave somebirdie ta play wit an' you neva get lonely. But yous gotta share everyting. Daddy put in tree food dishs for us so we dun fight ovas dem. I like ta sit in da big metal one, it make fun sounds when I digs."

cassiesdad

Ripping up the road
Weather Authority
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Bob Weisman
Hi Nero and Virg....glwad to meet youse...ah kno bout da tundurstormz...deys loud four sure...da noize iz irrataitin but ah lik da rwain cuz itz WET an ah lik WET...da wind rwattles da windoes...it can git scwary wen da stormz r at night...if youse wantz to cuddle wit dad dats allwright...dey hav sumting called a tornado an one of dem is close by...so now we hav to go into da travil cajes an go into da basemint...ah will talk to youse later...

Milton da Too :umbrella2:

Protective Brother of: Frodo :gcc: Mango :btc: Happy :ypflb: Snow :budgie7: Grumbles :gcc: and Squeak :budgie:

Loving Uncle of Rio :cbc:

Miss You Percy :wflb:

Big Badeepie

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Victor
Nero: "Tornado scary, Yama an' Lucia were wit Daddy when tornado hit 'is old 'ouse. I hope it miss you, no get hit by twisser, not good ting."

Virg: "I likes wet too! I wet now, took bat' in our new water. Oh sound like yous gots a really mean storm ova dere. Be safe! Dat ways we can talks more!"

cassiesdad

Ripping up the road
Weather Authority
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Bob Weisman
Hi Nero and Virg...da tornado went past da houze here....us birds an da guinee pigz went downstairz in da travel cajes...we goin in dem to visit in a few dayz...ah almost got a spidurr...ah lik to eet dem...

Milton da Too :umbrella2:

Big Badeepie

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Victor
Virg: "Spidas nommy. Dey fun ta chase! I use my fast lil feetsies ta chase dem aroun' da floor. Neva catch dem though. I glads yous safe. Dat hads to be scaryes!"

Nero: "I scared of spidas. I chase da moths dat ride in wit our foods though. Dey my mortal emmemies. Sometimes Momma an' Daddy get dem for me, see, I gots my hoomans trained, dey wage war on da moths for me! I tink Daddy jus' hates da moths much as I do sometimes, dey fly unda 'is glasses so he freezes our foods now to gets rid of dem but one 'till makes it sometimes."

CallieCadmoor

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Georgia
Mummy twies to keep da spooderz and mothz awayz fwom mee becuz I also likez to eat dem! I haz neva gotz one doh. Maybe if I getz a sibling we can catch one! I did getz a "miggie" once, mummy fell over as she had been talkingz to it hehe

Big Badeepie

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Victor
Virg: "Daddy tries ta keep da spidas away too but he weirds. He don't like to squish dem, nope. He names somea dem and let dem stay long as dey don't botter us or him. He say dey useful but I loves ta chase dem anyways. When yous get ta chase dem, carpet is betta. Yous slip all ovas on hard floor but da spida don't so it wins on hard floor. If yous gets a sibling yous two can team ups on da spidas! Dey won't stand a chance!"