• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Bentley and Badger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daisy_G2

Sprinting down the street
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Brian
Here are some photos of our most recent cat Bentley, a half Bengal, half Selkirk Rex. He got that name because he was originally $500 (but we got him for free), and plus his whiskers are all bent and his fur is curly (due to the Selkirk Rex in him). We also call him the Yoga Kitty because he's really flexible and willing to let us stretch and contort him in all kinds of weird positions.

2010-07-11 Bentley 02 (revised).JPG

And here's Bentley with Badger, who came to us as a stray kitten crying on our doorstep. I had seen his mother and siblings around the neighborhood when they were kittens, but he's the only one who came knocking at our door. The mother did come back a couple months later, pregnant again - I tried taking her to the local humane society, but they wouldn't accept her.

P1050674.JPG
P1050679.JPG
P1050485.JPG

They really are best friends, and love to do kitty wrestling together to see who should be the alpha male for the hour. Badger usually seems to win - he's built solid.

P1050489.JPG

Last edited:

Renae

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Lovely cats! :D

expressmailtome

Ripping up the road
Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Matthew
They are both beautiful!

Matt

kcbee

Animal Lover
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Kacy
Pretty kitties!

Chicobo

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Erin
Wouldn't accept her?! What? That makes no sense. There's no TNR program (trap/neuter/release) in your area? Seems odd to me, I thought that was a pretty widely accepted policy of the ASPCA on the east coast!

They're beautiful, though :)

April

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
They are adorable :heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.