• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Pictures Bengals

Komandr

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Cristin
Hey y'all, just dropped by to post some pics of my beasties, who are very annoying to round up in order to get Maya out. ;)

These two are Draco (on the left) and Anakin (on the right).

And this is Terezi (who had just been spayed not long before this pic was taken).

Last edited:

Greycloud

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Gorgeous!:heart:

aooratrix

Macawaholic
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Matthew
Gorgeous bengals, especially the marble! I've always wanted a marble, but Gabriel & Nikki are enough of a handful for me!

Here's Gabriel, giving me commands...both of mine are vocal and insistent.
image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Two of their favorite things: boxes and catnip.
image.jpeg

This is Nikki.
image.jpeg

And Gabriel again, my wild looking boy.
image.jpeg

Rolanda

Rollerblading along the road
OMG! They are all BEAUTIFUL!!!!

aooratrix

Macawaholic
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Matthew
I love how a 15 pound cat can somehow take over my queen sized bed. It's like he morphs into a Great Dane at night.

Komandr

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Cristin
I think my 7 pound girl takes up more space than the 14 pound boy (Draco), but yeah, they somehow morph into something that weighs 10 times more than them. And then those big paws grabbing your feet at night...

Rolanda

Well, Dad, you are LUCKY the Kitties let you live with them. You know you are only around to serve them! That's regular cats. I assume Bengals are just so much more so.

Rolanda

I always wanted a Bengal! Instead we ended up with an Animal Shelter tabby my son fell in love with and named Bebop. He's 15 now and my son is 26 and owns his own home; they are still best buddies! He lovingly gives Bebop Gabapentin every day for his Arthritis. :heart: He DOES have circles on his sides and tummy though! LOL

Komandr

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Cristin
I always wanted a Bengal! Instead we ended up with an Animal Shelter tabby my son fell in love with and named Bebop. He's 15 now and my son is 26 and owns his own home; they are still best buddies! He lovingly gives Bebop Gabapentin every day for his Arthritis. :heart: He DOES have circles on his sides and tummy though! LOL
Marbling is a tabby marking. :) It's just more accentuated by the Bengal colourations and rosetting. But there is nothing wrong with a tabby from a shelter, and his relationship with Bebop sounds adorable. I had a shelter cat for 19 years, she was my little old lady. These three...I knew I just had to have them. Kitty potato chips! :lol: But I will rescue again if my husband agreed to more cats.

Rolanda

Oh Yeah, Bebop is another one of the kids! My son LOVES HIM TO DEATH. He wouldn't trade him for anything!

DQTimnehs

Ri-DQ-lously crazy 4 TAGs!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Jennifer
Beautiful cats!