• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Pictures Bellatrix

riddick07

Sprinting down the street
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Victoria
I do not do bugs or spiders or anything along those lines. I freak out when I see one nearby and once threw a book I was reading across a moving car at the driver and tried to climb out the window when one crawled across the book:lol: So I don’t get the whole pet tarantula or bug thing but I figured it was a little hypocritical what with all the snakes. I have always seen pictures and thought a few were cool looking. I have a few friends now that have tarantula collections so I’ve joined Facebook groups and I’ve went over to my ones friends house a few times. I’ve watched her take them out and hold a few. The fuzzier and bigger bodied they look the less they freak me out. So I decided to get this one....the one that’s basically the easiest going one that everyone recommends. My friend ordered it with her order so I went to pick it up last night. It’s a tiny baby right now but yeah I now own one:eek:

I actually held my friends slightly older versiono_O

And my friends dog that I want to steal:joyful::xflove:

SquawksNibbles

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Kiera
The spiders are beautiful, and I must admit, a little cute. I’m also not a fan of spiders. Don’t hate them, but I definitely wouldn’t have one as a pet. I hope you enjoy yours.

Oh, and what a beautiful dog! I can see why you’d want to dog-nap her! :heart:

WeasleyLover

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Maddy
She is gorgeous! I love her name!

faislaq

I have macaws and don't post enough pictures
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Karen
@hrafn Will love her for sure.

Congratulations on confronting your fears in the cutest way possible @riddick07! :ygg: (I have a proper fear of tomatoes and have no intention of even trying. :o: )

hrafn

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
OH MY GOSH, SHE'S SO BEAUTIFUL!!!! You ever see something that's just so cute it makes you cry? :sad3::xflove:

Caribena versicolor are radiant beauties. I'm super jealous! I can't wait to see her growing up into her beautiful adult colours and growing into a huge fuzzball. :swoon:

Blow little Bellatrix a kiss from me!! Just don't breathe on her, those urticating hairs hurt. :p

:kiss2:

Shezbug

ASK ME FOR PICTURES OF MY MACAW!
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Shez
That is a cute spider!

riddick07

Sprinting down the street
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Victoria
Her meal might have been a bit big! Her butt is huge:unsure1: New molt probably sooner than expected! She's getting a new home in the next few weeks already.