• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Bella's way of playing fetch

Princessbella

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Theresa
So how weird is Bella? She has developed a new way of playing fetch. Wouldn't you think it would involve an object? No, Bella is too smart for that. She is the object. So she flies to me and then chirps for me to bring her to her cage and then she flies to me again. But she doesn't like to fly much so I guess I encourage it. It started out with her chirping for me to get her and I told her to come here. Then when she did, she liked it so much that she chirped for me to bring her back to her cage (she still has trouble with flying up) and she did it again. Silly bird. What I will do with her for exercise.

cassiesdad

Ripping up the road
Weather Authority
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Bob Weisman
Doesn't sound weird at all...the Princess is just making sure that Mom is getting some good exercise...:)

Tyrion

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Annette Thompson
Very cute :)

Dartman

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Terry
She has discovered a new game just for you and her:xflove: Nerd had games that were only for us, and games and attention time that were only for sister. Dobby has decided sister is his chosen one but lately if he sees me go out of the room he'll fly over after a bit to see what I'm doing, and I provide a few treats sister doesn't like his beloved walnuts;)

saroj12

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
saroj
that's a cute game!