• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Pictures Bella's flight home

Fergus Mom

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Elly
@Annie's Mommie - Anita, might you be posting pics soon? Congrats on the new bird.

Hankmacaw

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Mary Lynn Skinner
Fly high and free Bella.

Tiel Feathers

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Deanna
She’s gorgeous, congratulations!

zoo mom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Elaine
So sorry for your loss of Bella.

Congratulations on your new friend.

Nancy B

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Nancy
I'm so sorry for your loss. Fred used to sit in the kitchen while I do things but now that he's getting more active and has to have his beak into everything I now ban him from the kitchen when we're busy doing things. This is every parronts nightmare and they are so good at being sneaky. :sorrow:So sorry this happened to you and your family. :sadhug:

Nobirby

Jogging around the block
Our new baby has been named Belle. But you can imagine we slip and call her Bella often. Jesse realizes she is not his mate, Bella, but has accepted her. Our dog, Hogan, cannot understand why Bella won't play with him anymore. I try to explain that Belle is not Bella. He tilts his head as if to say, "What?" Life goes on!

Cynthia & Percy

cockatoo mania
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avian Angel
Real Name
cynthia
sorry for your loss

Nobirby

Jogging around the block
Three weeks ago our male Green Cheek, Jessie, broke his leg. He will be in a "cast" for another 3 weeks. Three days later our 3 month old Belle broke her neck trying to escape as the cage door closed, hinge side. I am heartsick. I held my precious baby as she died. No more birds, other than Jesse for me.
Now to add to our pain, we adopted/rescued a German Shepherd who had been bred over and over. She is such a sweetheart. The day after losing Belle, our dog vet told us our new dog probably has cancer throughout her body. Tests to be run soon. Her name is Shelby. She will turn 10 on May 2nd. Please keep her in your prayers. I don't want to have to puther down. All she wants is to be loved. 20190213_183633.jpg

Tiel Feathers

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Deanna
Oh no! I’m so very sorry for the loss of your sweet baby.:sorrow: How horrible, and for your beautiful dog to be sick to.:sad8: I hope this is just a rough patch, and that things will get better soon. Sending big hugs and good thoughts your way.
:sadhug2:

cassiesdad

Ripping up the road
Weather Authority
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Bob Weisman
Heartbreaking. :sad1:

:sadhug2::sadhug2::sadhug2: for you...and prayers for Shelby...

nu2birds

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Kurt
I'm very sorry for your loss..........it's just never easy, we bond with them and love them and then something happens and they are gone. OMG, that face on your new little one, how cute is that. I do see a twinkle of mischeivousness in his eye. Lets see how long he can remain on his best behavior, LOL.........congratulations!