• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Beach boy birds

Luckysmomma

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Jenn
So this is as close as the boys ha e ever been they were fine with eachother fyi im holding the end of luckys leash you cant see it in the picture im super proud of lucky he flew a bunch let several people hold and give him scritches he also went on the grass for the first time without getting all scardy and running back to momma to be picked up lol im so proud of where me and lucky are in our relation ship ive only had him 7 top eight mounths thoe he hated me the first 2 to 3 months we are no bffs im happy he picked me all the hard work we do is paying off hes talking more playing more way more socilized than ever 20170419_153558(1).jpg 20170419_153604.jpg 20170419_153551.jpg 20170419_153554.jpg

CrazyBirdChick

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Diane
You're doing great with him, you should be proud! :)

P.S. who's conure is that? So cute that they're hanging out together.

Luckysmomma

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Jenn
You're doing great with him, you should be proud! :)

P.S. who's conure is that? So cute that they're hanging out together.
Well you see lucky was supposed to be my hubbys bird after hating me for two months all the work i did payed off lucky ended up picking me as is hooman so thzt left hubby birdless at the shop we get luckys food and nails trimmed the had some baby duskey headed conures hubby could not stop thinking of them we went back to the shop they still had the beeb conures so he got one this is chewie the hubbys fid and yes hes adorkable .. o and thank you not only am i proud but im hella shocked at how far me and lucky have come. This was the closest the two boy have been scenc chewie beacme part of the family

Tyrion

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Annette Thompson
They look like they are having fun :)

Alan J.

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month