1. Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here
  2. This forum is for advice about initial treatment given to your injured/sick bird until a qualified avian veterinarian is available.
    THIS IS NOT MEANT TO REPLACE VET CARE

Urgent Baby stopped growing

Discussion in 'Bird Emergency Highway 911' started by Donalddls, 1/19/18.

1. Donalddls

Donalddls Checking out the neighborhood

Donald
    My 4 week old baby stoped growing has a small beak sits on ankles and toes look crippled most of the time

Attached Files:

2. sunnysmom

sunnysmom Cruising the avenue Celebirdy of the Month Mayor of the Avenue Avenue Spotlight Award I Can't Stop Posting! Evil Villain

Michelle
    Tiel Feathers and iamwhoiam like this.
  3. iamwhoiam

iamwhoiam Joyriding the Neighborhood Celebirdy of the Month Mayor of the Avenue Avenue Veteran I Can't Stop Posting! Evil Villain

I hope your baby will be OK. Since you are concerned, have you taken him to the vet. Have you been monitoring his weight?

Tiel Feathers and sunnysmom like this.
  4. finchly

finchly Rollerblading along the road Mayor of the Avenue Vendor I Can't Stop Posting! Evil Villain

Tanya
    Definitely get him to the vet. You need blood tests and check for parasites at the least. He's cute!

Tiel Feathers likes this.
  5. Tiel Feathers

Tiel Feathers Cruising the avenue Avenue Spotlight Award I Can't Stop Posting! Evil Villain

Deanna
    Aw, he’s so cute! I hope you can take him to a vet and figure out what’s wrong.

finchly likes this.
  6. Birdbabe

Birdbabe Joyriding the Neighborhood Celebirdy of the Month Mayor of the Avenue Avenue Spotlight Award Avenue Veteran Evil Villain

I would have a vet check her...she may just be a runt,,is she still eating formula for you? Weigh her daily before the first feeding and keep track of it. Please keep us updated on her..

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)