1. Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here
  2. This forum is for advice about initial treatment given to your injured/sick bird until a qualified avian veterinarian is available.
    THIS IS NOT MEANT TO REPLACE VET CARE

Urgent Baby lovebird help

Discussion in 'Bird Emergency Highway 911' started by SarahBear, 8/5/19.

1. Zara

Zara Biking along the boulevard Celebirdy of the Month Avenue Spotlight Award I Can't Stop Posting! POSTAHOLIC

Zara
    I´m so sorry. I understand you are upset, just remember you did great caring for her and ultimately made the best decision in handing her over to the vet.
    I hope you can get updates on her and hear she is ok. Thankyou for caring for her and putting her first ❤️

2. Birdbabe

Birdbabe Joyriding the Neighborhood Celebirdy of the Month Mayor of the Avenue Avenue Spotlight Award Avenue Veteran

Sending prayers..

SarahBear likes this.
  3. SarahBear

SarahBear Sitting on the front steps

Sarah Noel
    Yes the vet said she’ll keep her as her own pet unless she finds someone more knowledgeable for caring for her special needs. She apparently also has an underdeveloped crop. I’m glad I found a good vet who cares.

4. BeanieofJustice

BeanieofJustice Rollerblading along the road Mayor of the Avenue Avenue Veteran

Steph
    Thank you for finding Fiona the best home that you could, with the care of a vet, she’s got the best chance to live the best and fullest life that she is able to.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)