• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Pictures Baby Dragon

riddick07

Sprinting down the street
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Victoria
My little impulse buy from early July...I went to pick up feeders at a pet store and spotted her in the tank with her siblings. She stood out from the rest and well I didn't really need another one but home she came anyway.

When she (we actually think it's a boy but I haven't stopped calling him a girl) came home...

Recently...turning out to be a very pretty impulse buy!

Then the old man (he is 7 years old) that has bounced around my family since he was a baby...he was my uncles but after he passed away he went to my grandmother. When she went nutty he became mine. I've had him for a couple years now. He wasn't very happy about his bath in the pictures...

sunnysmom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Michelle
Cute!

Aubrey

Biking along the boulevard
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Pretty dragons :heart:

riddick07

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Victoria

She's starting to get big though soon she will lose the cute factor! She does like to sit on shoulders like she's one of the birds, so maybe that'll keep some of the cuteness going...

MandaExotics

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Amanda
I love the black beard :D
Sexing him/her shouldn't be too difficult when you're ready, they are such laid-back lizards :heart::heart::heart:

alcmene

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
It's really easy to sex bearded dragons, especially once they aren't tiny. Just lift up the tail at a 90 degree angle to the body (gently!!! Don't snap their tail off!). Look under the tail. If you see 2 bumps on either side of the vent, those are the hemipenes- you have a male. If there is one large central bump, you have a female

Lo_

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Lauren
That side eye though :laughin:
Someone really doesn't like baths

riddick07

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Victoria
It's really easy to sex bearded dragons, especially once they aren't tiny. Just lift up the tail at a 90 degree angle to the body (gently!!! Don't snap their tail off!). Look under the tail. If you see 2 bumps on either side of the vent, those are the hemipenes- you have a male. If there is one large central bump, you have a female
Haha I used to be able to sex them very easily but it's been awhile and I'm second guessing....plus I was liking the idea of a female for some reason. I'll get pics to see if everyone thinks male too.

That side eye though :laughin:
Someone really doesn't like baths
Nope he never does! Every time I get the glaring and the black beard...every once in awhile I'll get the puffed up beard to go with it:D