• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Baby Cape!

jujube1209

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Julie
Except for the last pic...he's the one chewing on the toy!:xflove:

camelotshadow

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Christine
Cutie & I also like the name Griffin alot!

Tim

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Griffin is a cutie! Congratulations! Both of my caiques were shipped--the time between departure and arrival is nerve-wracking, but everything was great! Note--if they tell you to go to cargo for pick up, get there early and see if they can walk the bird to baggage pick-up. It will save time in transport if they will.

Shastasmom

Walking the driveway
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Sally
Sincere Congratulations! I adore Capes! I have 2. Zoey is 2 and a half, and Winston will be 2 in June. We've only just had Winston a little over a month. Had him in quarantine and ran his disease testing. He is a character! Loves the hubby! Zoey is a lovebug. I can do no wrong with her.

I love the name Griffin too! So original! Did you by chance get him from Maggie at Wingnuts? I know she has 3 or 4 baby boys right now. I got Zoey from her. Just curious. :)

Laurie

The Best Bird Toys
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Laurie
All the capes including Griffin are adorable. Your caique is cute too. It's so nice to see older birds still going strong.

jujube1209

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Julie
Did you by chance get him from Maggie at Wingnuts? I know she has 3 or 4 baby boys right now. I got Zoey from her. Just curious. :)
Yes, I did!! She has 3 baby boys, the youngest is Griffin - he hatched 1/1! I love hearing from people that have Maggie's babies! :xflove:

Last edited: