• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Pictures Baby Canaries

Begone

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Shutterbugs' Best
Very beautiful! ♥

Where have you been? :)

zoo mom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Elaine
Beautiful babies. I love the mostly yellow one. Does he/She have dark around the one eye? From that picture it looks like he/She got into a fight and has a black eye :lol:

TikiMyn

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Robin
Aaaah the second one is my favorite! They are so cute and big already!

Laurul Feather Cat

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Lois
I want canaries as pet so much, but I have had terrible luck with them. Plus I have a cock RedBellied Parrot who kills them every chance he gets. So to preserve little lives, I have no canaries. My Sarek Canary sang so beautifully and I miss his song so very much.

finchly

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Finchly
Very beautiful! ♥

Where have you been? :)
Hi Eloy! I went to the "Fat farm" which I am calling the skinny farm. ;It is the Tennessee Fitness Spa. Beautiful place.
I lost 3.5 pounds. I learned that I CAN exercise, even with fibromyalgia. And the best part: They fed us a detox diet, no salt, no sugar, no soda, no gluten. I am vegan so no meat or animal products either.....and.....
I don't have any fibromyalgia pain at all!!!!!!!!

Beautiful babies. I love the mostly yellow one. Does he/She have dark around the one eye? From that picture it looks like he/She got into a fight and has a black eye :lol:
Yes! So far it is light brown. It might darken up. She does look like she was in a fight. I say she, I don't know what they are yet. No one is singing. They just chirp constantly for food.

I want canaries as pet so much, but I have had terrible luck with them. Plus I have a cock RedBellied Parrot who kills them every chance he gets. So to preserve little lives, I have no canaries. My Sarek Canary sang so beautifully and I miss his song so very much.
Oh I am sorry. I do love canaries. I've not had great luck either, we had 7 and in one day were down to 2. No symptoms or anything, I finally decided it was a dish I hadn't rinsed well or something.

finchly

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Finchly
That was really good news! I'm so happy for you. :bliss:
And welcome back! ♥
Thank you! :fairy2:
I am happy to be back (here). Not so much in my house, where they have stacked all my cabinets, appliances, and perhaps some other people's too.

iamwhoiam

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
It's great that going to the spa has helped your FM. You are de-stressed and detoxified. Both food and stress can affect FM.

datlamb

Sprinting down the street
wow!! they grow really fast! what dedicated parents :heart:

and i'm so happy your FM was helped!!!

finchly

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Finchly
Thank you, @datlamb ! I'm ecstatic. I've had pain since 1999.