• ALL Threads/Post in Rehome Highway will be reviewed for compliance to forum guidelines before being approved.
  • Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

B&G in Texas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newbie GCC

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Heather
Unfortunately, one of the members on my FB page is needing to rehome her 10 month old B&G. Hatched August 25, 2016 and she just found out her daughter is allergic and asthmatic.

I asked permission to share with trusted individuals to help find him a loving home and she has agreed to let me share. He will come with his playstand pictured below. Cage is negotiable if necessary. She i swilling to travel a couple hours if the right home is found. If you are interested, please let me know and I will get you in contact with her. We have some mutual friends that asked me for advice, so this is not some stranger I cannot get hold of.

Hello!
I am sadly rehoming my B&G Macaw. My daughter is allergic to him and can not keep him any longer. We believe it's a male due to him always following and wanting to be held by women. He's 10 months old, born 8/25/16. He is extremely friendly and hand fed. He says "step up", "hi" and a few other world.

. Rehoming fee: $1,250.

Rio.jpg
Cage.jpg

expressmailtome

Ripping up the road
Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Matthew
I hope that they are able to find a good home for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.