• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

B&G foster mom

faislaq

I have macaws and don't post enough pictures
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Karen
Getting a little bit closer for a little bit longer today. I love him!!!!
What a great pic! Such a good boy already. :heart2: And I like that you're watching bird shows for him. :laughing9:

How long do you think that Foster Mom thing is gonna last? The admins can change your user name for you if you want.... ;)

Macawnutz

Seriously Nutz!
Super Administrator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sarah
What a great pic! Such a good boy already. :heart2: And I like that you're watching bird shows for him. :laughing9:

How long do you think that Foster Mom thing is gonna last? The admins can change your user name for you if you want.... ;)

To "WE'REKEEPIN'EM"

Mac’s fm

Moving in
Real Name
Raine
LOL that’s a great username you all will be the first to know when I make that decision we have 2 chihuahuas that are deathly afraid of his screaming when he’s being a little spoiled boy and no one is talking to him I’m hoping they will soon get used to it and be back to normal and eat their breakfast or dinner ‍♀ the life of a pet mom

faislaq

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Karen
LOL that’s a great username you all will be the first to know when I make that decision we have 2 chihuahuas that are deathly afraid of his screaming when he’s being a little spoiled boy and no one is talking to him I’m hoping they will soon get used to it and be back to normal and eat their breakfast or dinner ‍♀ the life of a pet mom
When he does it, try to ignore it. Then when he's quiet, tell him how good he is & maybe a treat. :)

faislaq

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Karen
My step kids are even good at the freeze-frame game. :smuggrin:

Mac’s fm

Moving in
Real Name
Raine
Happy Monday feathered families just checking in and wanted to share something with you all Mac and I were home Friday as I sat out of his sight at the dining table my dogs started barking I simply said shut up and Mac decided that wasn’t good enough so he said shut the f@&$ up three times so yeah Mr Mac has a potty mouth :omg: have an amazing week

faislaq

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Karen
Happy Monday feathered families just checking in and wanted to share something with you all Mac and I were home Friday as I sat out of his sight at the dining table my dogs started barking I simply said shut up and Mac decided that wasn’t good enough so he said shut the f@&$ up three times so yeah Mr Mac has a potty mouth :omg: have an amazing week
:coffeescreen::rofl:

TikiMyn

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Robin
:coffeescreen:Hilarious:rofl:

Chopper

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Mary lynn Snowman
I know that isn't funny but it made me laugh.

cassiesdad

Ripping up the road
Weather Authority
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Bob Weisman
That is funny..although it's not nice!

Reminds me of Titan many years ago. When you covered him up, he'd say "f@%$ it"...then he'd poke his head into an opening in the cover, look right at you, and say, "f@%$ yoooou"...he did linger on the "oooo".

He did grow out of it...;)