• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Pictures Bäckhalladalen again!

Cassiopejaz

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Daniel
its time again..i know...i been there seen that..but now its Autumn..and last time i was there it was summer...and before that it was spring..so now its only winter left :)

and as usual i did take some photos...here come photos on my way to Bäckhalladalen!

DSCN1871.JPG DSCN1874.JPG DSCN1878.JPG DSCN1879.JPG DSCN1881.JPG DSCN1885.JPG DSCN1888.JPG DSCN1890.JPG DSCN1891.JPG DSCN1894.JPG DSCN1895.JPG DSCN1907.JPG

DQTimnehs

Ri-DQ-lously crazy 4 TAGs!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Jennifer
Nice photos! I love the bridge photo too!
Here is the translation from Wikipedia. Not sure it is 100% correct (hook-ups? :lol: )

Bäckhalladalen

Bäckhalladalen
Nature reserve

Water lilies in a water-filled quarry
Country Sweden
Location Simrishamns municipality ,Skåne
- coordinates
55 ° 34'31 "N 14 ° 19'19" Ö
Area 140 hectares
established 1992

Bäckhalladalen's location in Skåne
Bäckhalladalen is a nature reserve in Simrishamn municipality in Skåne County . The area is located just north of Simrishamns town center. It has been protected since 1992 and is 140 hectares large. The area is part of Natura 2000 .

The reserve consists of betad fälad in the southeast and northwest. Other parts are stone-walled hills with lean soil coverings, where sandstone soil often occurs.

Flora and fauna

The area contains the majority of Skåne's hasselmus population . There is a large population of leaf frogs . There are unusual birds in the reserve, such as smaller woodpeckers , tree larchs , field pointers , double reds and rose finches . Shampooing , stone washing and yellowery are character types. Hook-ups occur regularly.

On open fields, honey vegetation grows with species like backsippa , mushroom , sunbath and bride bread . In the northern part there are moist beds with, among other things, majiviva , tätört , näbbstarr , småvänderot , grass wool and several orchid species .

Geology

The bedrock in Bäckhalladalen consists of sub-combustion sandstone formed more than 500 million years ago. In many places, the sandstone can be seen as a sign of floods formed by wave movements in shallow waters. On the rock hills, numerous traces of ice creams appear during the Ice Age .

Sources

Cassiopejaz

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Daniel
Nice photos! I love the bridge photo too!
Here is the translation from Wikipedia. Not sure it is 100% correct (hook-ups? :lol: )
Thanks, and the Bridge photo is one of my Favorits to..together with the photos of the lake when sun is reflecting on it :D

The Info seems correcth from what i know and read about the place, and Location is entirely correcth :)

Very beautiful pictures! I love the one of the bridge. :)
Thanks love that photo to :)

Now the final photos on my way home and thats mostly birds and a Horse :D

DSCN2043.JPG DSCN2049.JPG DSCN2050.JPG DSCN2057.JPG DSCN2064.JPG DSCN2066.JPG DSCN2068.JPG DSCN2069.JPG DSCN2070.JPG DSCN2071.JPG DSCN2074.JPG DSCN2079.JPG DSCN2081.JPG DSCN2085.JPG DSCN2093.JPG DSCN2096.JPG

Princessbella

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Theresa
Your photos are spectacular! I love the bridge and birds photos.

Archiesmom

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Natalie
So beautiful! I love hiking in the fall- although it got cold here very quickly in MN. I only got out on the trails once, to see the fall colors, and then it was winter. :(

iamwhoiam

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
More beautiful photos from you. Thanks for sharing.