• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Axel Puppy Pictures

Ankou

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Shutterbugs' Best
Real Name
Sondra
Well, my puppysitting Axel to help my father out with his health turned into me just fostering him for the time being so I thought I should share more pictures! Not all of these are from the last couple of weeks while he's been at my house 24-7, quite a few are way back from when I was still only watching him a couple days a week too.

Here are a couple cute pictures a friend took of me playing with him when he was still pretty tiny.

"Imma squish the puppy"

boop

Axel making me really question my decision to allow him up on the chairs...

And one of my favorites, the 'puppy cubby.' I have this little indent in the kitchen he's just loved since he was tiny, I just hope he keeps trying to squeeze in there forever.

10 weeks-ish

20 weeks-ish

And just a nice picture from the first day he came home as a foster pup.

WeasleyLover

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Maddy
Ooooh he is so handsome! :heart:
The 'boop' picture is precious! :faint:

expressmailtome

Ripping up the road
Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Matthew
He seems to have a great personality.

finchly

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Finchly
What a darling puppy! Glad you are able to help out with him. :)

Ankou

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Shutterbugs' Best
Real Name
Sondra
Ooooh he is so handsome! :heart:
The 'boop' picture is precious! :faint:
Thank you! I boop his nose every chance I get and love it. I love and miss Bear and Shadow more than I can express in words but booping them was like this snek:

... When they didn't dodge it outright, so I left them be.
So unfortunately for Axel I have a combined 24 years of pent up puppy boops to get out of my system. :lol:

@expressmailtome, @Perriewinkle, @finchly
Thank you all!

He is a real character and simultaneously the easiest and most difficult dog I have ever dealt with. He's smart as a whip and learns super fast... just not always things we wish he would learn. And can't seem to unlearn them nearly as quickly. He's extremely motivated and loves people he knows... but has very high energy, gets bored extremely quickly, and thinks biting people is an okay way to play. When he's sleepy he's very sweet and cuddly because he's too tired to bite but before he passes out he throws some wild tantrum and goes crazy.
Fortunately his mouthing is getting better, still lots of it but not as hard. He hasn't broken skin in a few weeks. Just lots of bruising, coworkers probably think I'm in an abusive relationship. Which I guess is better than the first two weeks I pupsat him where it looked like I'd brought home a lion cub I was so cut up from those cruel needle teeth.
Speaking of abusive, don't ask my dad where he got chomped before he left Axel with me! Maybe there were other reasons he wanted him gone for a while. ;)

Last edited:

finchly

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Finchly
Yikes! :lol:

Rolanda

He is a very handsome boy. I love the pics in the Puppy Cubby showing how much he's grown.

Last edited:

MandaExotics

Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Amanda
Thank you! I boop his nose every chance I get and love it. I love and miss Bear and Shadow more than I can express in words but booping them was like this snek:

... When they didn't dodge it outright, so I left them be.
So unfortunately for Axel I have a combined 24 years of pent up puppy boops to get out of my system. :lol:

@expressmailtome, @Perriewinkle, @finchly
Thank you all!

He is a real character and simultaneously the easiest and most difficult dog I have ever dealt with. He's smart as a whip and learns super fast... just not always things we wish he would learn. And can't seem to unlearn them nearly as quickly. He's extremely motivated and loves people he knows... but has very high energy, gets bored extremely quickly, and thinks biting people is an okay way to play. When he's sleepy he's very sweet and cuddly because he's too tired to bite but before he passes out he throws some wild tantrum and goes crazy.
Fortunately his mouthing is getting better, still lots of it but not as hard. He hasn't broken skin in a few weeks. Just lots of bruising, coworkers probably think I'm in an abusive relationship. Which I guess is better than the first two weeks I pupsat him where it looked like I'd brought home a lion cub I was so cut up from those cruel needle teeth.
Speaking of abusive, don't ask my dad where he got chomped before he left Axel with me! Maybe there were other reasons he wanted him gone for a while. ;)
:omg: that picture is adorable and expresses the perfect level of boop. I swear when my hognose snake tries to bury his booper snooter (don't judge my words :hehe:) in my hand it makes me laugh. It doesn't matter what animal it is, any animal that lets you touch its nose, is almost too tempting to resist. I'm glad that doesn't make me a weird pet owner :lol:

melissasparrots

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Gorgeous boy. I've always admired shepherds. The puppy stage is tough. My springer made me bleed a few times and he's the sweetest dog imaginable.