• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Aviary and the room

Clairecanary15

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Claire
@sheeluhwhet

No problems sheeluhwhet been very busy this end too. Finally got the window in the new bird room and have given it too coats of paint over the weekend. My husband has adapted the door which now comes with hatches...looks like a prison door lol. Still alot more to do and a mess to tidy up. I have also attached a picture of my modest aviary. .bridge across the middle to the cage..which will give them acess to the outdoor flight when we get a minute. The black cage is for the 2 bachelors, Jellybean and Buffy. The black cage will be returned to the house once the 2 boys are in the new room. The aviary will then be extended where the black cage is 20180624_184405.jpg 20180624_184352.jpg 20180624_184228.jpg 20180622_110608.jpg 20180624_184647.jpg to allow for the extension or the option of 2 partioned off individual flight cages..lots to do and not enough days in the week.

painesgrey

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Rachel
Looks great!

I had to double check your location. I had a hunch from the look of the window that you guys were in the UK. :)

Clairecanary15

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Claire
Thankyou @painesgrey

Lol yes Im in the UK living amongst the fields. Im guessing the windows are different where you are..hope not as expensive ..a very costly Jellybean but he is worth it.