• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Avian organics mash recommendations?

CrazyBirdChick

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Diane
Blu has been (I think) getting tired of his usual nightly chop and I've been racking my brain trying to come up with new and exciting stuff, that's easy to prepare, to keep him heathy and happy.

I tried the goldenfeast bean blend and veggie blend this week and he kind of liked it, for a day or two, and now he's not really intetested anymore.

I tried Harrisons meals that you pop in the microwave and that was appreciated for a day or two and now it's a no go too.

So I'm thinking of ordering some of the avian organics mixes. Anyone have any favorites?

*Especially curious to hear from other quaker owners

Thanks in advance for any imput!

Calpurnia

Sprinting down the street
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Dom
Well I'm not a quaker owner BUT I did just get my first AOs order about a month ago! The favorite, by far, is the Strawberry Patch Pudding. All of my birds go nuts over any kind of berry, and so having everything coated by tasty strawberry powder is proving to be irresistible. :p I mix it half and half with veggie chop and they eat every last bite (it's like the veggies aren't even there). The runner up is probably the Summer Breeze Buffet.

CrazyBirdChick

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Diane
Good to know! Thanks, Dom!

Blu loves berries too so I'm hoping to get the same result here.

I will probably just start out with like 3 or 4 different flavors and hope I pick some winners on the first try.

Animallover03

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Audrey
These aren't all mashes, but I ordered these from AO and Grumbles loves them!
Farmers Market Cage Blend
Bird Bannock (bird bread)
Mayan Gourmet Mash :)