• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Avian flight suits

jazden

Moving in
Real Name
john
hi, was wondering if this product is easy to use? Im having problems in dealing with poop and cleanliness while my parrot is out of cage. He is just 2 mos old caique. Is this product the best choice or are there any other products which are better. Thanks.

alshgs

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
@Animallover03 has the aviator harness I believe? I think people have problems with the flight suit because its uncomfortable for the birds. Maybe put newspaper down where he likes to go? I found favorite spots mine like to land and just put paper towels or newspaper underneath there. But birds poop, you can try and train them to go to certain areas but they will still go when they need to go. It's just the life of owning parrots!:)

Macawnutz

Seriously Nutz!
Super Administrator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sarah
I love avian fashions and own almost every hoodie, sweatshirt, jacket they produce. The flightsuit to me seems yucky. I would imagine you are then trading cleaning the poop on your floor to washing the flight suit and your birds bum.