• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

SWS Avian Avenue 2018 Spring Sidewalk Sale

Jazzy*

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
abbie
okay thanks

Teckechick

Ask me for a photo of my bird, I have to post one!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Dawn
Well two orders done only a few more to go! :shopspree:= :broke:but = :birdance:

KimKim

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
I haven’t even started shopping yet :crycry2:

Mizzely

Lil Monsters Bird Toys
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Shawna [she/her]
So far my orders are on track to be on their way home Monday :)

jen2016

Sprinting down the street
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Jennifer
woo! All shopped out...can't wait for all the goods to arrive! :D

VantCors

Strolling the yard
Oh help. I've tried to ignore all these tempting shopping opportunities, because I know I can't afford the shipping to the UK, but I can't keep it up any longer!!! :faint::laugh:
Pretty please, are any of the vendors in the UK? Or Europe? I have tried looking through the vendor pages etc, but I can't find anything.

faislaq

I have macaws and don't post enough pictures
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Karen
Oh help. I've tried to ignore all these tempting shopping opportunities, because I know I can't afford the shipping to the UK, but I can't keep it up any longer!!! :faint::laugh:
Pretty please, are any of the vendors in the UK? Or Europe? I have tried looking through the vendor pages etc, but I can't find anything.
The shipping for the decals from The Peachy Inkpress is super cheap, even overseas because they're lightweight and flat! You could probably order a dozen and the shipping wouldn't go up much if at all! ;) The ornaments & keyrings are probably not bad either. Just figure out what you might want & PM @Peachfaced so she can tell you how much it would be!

Maybe some greeting cards or any unframed art from The Frazzled Finch would probably be reasonable, too. :)

WallyLoopey

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Kate
Any vendor can check the rates for you @VantCors

Of course smaller toys will be cheaper to ship!

VantCors

Strolling the yard
The shipping for the decals from The Peachy Inkpress is super cheap, even overseas because they're lightweight and flat! You could probably order a dozen and the shipping wouldn't go up much if at all! ;) The ornaments & keyrings are probably not bad either. Just figure out what you might want & PM @Peachfaced so she can tell you how much it would be!

Maybe some greeting cards or any unframed art from The Frazzled Finch would probably be reasonable, too. :)
I'll take a look :) I was really hoping to get some toys or such. I might have to get stuff shipped to a friend in the states, and get her to bring it next time we see each other!

Mizzely

Lil Monsters Bird Toys
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Shawna [she/her]

We don't currently have any vendors from the UK. I know my stuff ships up to 2 lbs for about $25, which can be quite a lot of toys depending on what you get! Really most of them besides the dinos and acrylic foragers don't weigh much.

SandraK

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Palm Coast, FL. Carioca'55 when RJ was in GB.
Real Name
Sandra
Is there a cut-off time for the SWS? As in midnight on the 29th regardless of location?