• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Automatically resizing pics

Status
Not open for further replies.

atvchick95

Biking along the boulevard
Real Name
Kelli
I just posted some pics and realized they weren't automatically re sized (which I am very used to and spoiled on LOL)

do they automatically re size and I just didn't notice? because they were HUGE on my lil' 13 inch monitor

birdlover82

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Susan
When I posted they didn't automatically re size so I had to do it.

Blazeybird

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Houston
Thats something that we will have to see about, because that IS a very nice feature! But for now you can get a photobucket account and have it automatically resize your pictures for you. If you do that it will resize every picture you upload to the desired size :)

atvchick95

Real Name
Kelli
Yep I have Photobucket, and i'm on my 2nd account and I just spent a few hours clearing it up because I almost had it fully filled in 2 months and when i re size a pic it takes a spot lol

CeddysMum

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Astrid (formerly: 'featherbaby')
Ok, so I found that it will resize if I add it as an attachment but not if I use the image button to embed it directly from photobucket at this point, is that correct or am I missing something?

I'm spoiled too and I don't really wanna resize the images in photobucket because I send those links to family and friends for them to print if they choose (lazy me LOL)

Will that be looked into? Thanks :) :hug8:

atvchick95

Real Name
Kelli
I reized like 4 pics in photobucket and none of them took effect and didn't realize it until after I posted

but I don't want to re size mine either for the same fact I send them to other people - some who wear bi focal's and need pics to be large - extra large lol

Alex

Take a stroll down the Avenue!
When you click go advance you can upload it as an attachment to the thread you are posting in.

We are looking into a photo re-sizer for when the photo upload feature isnt used though :)

Birdlover

Avian Addiction!
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
If you upload them as attachments, they will automatically resize.

Im looking into the options for it to resize linked images (like photobucket, etc). We very much want this feature too! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.