• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Attempted escape- in a hand bag!!

Hawk12237

Biking along the boulevard
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Michael
:rofl::rofl::rofl:
:coffeescreen::coffeescreen::coffeescreen:
That's just too funny!

Yea, today it is funny. Yesterday, well, you know how when you just wake up and barely take first sip of coffee? Your brain is not fully awake yet, and wife comes in and says come get your bird....your brain derails temporarily. All you can Munster up is HUH????? Like a temporary shock to system!

Hawk12237

Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Michael
Ooooo perfect story. For me though it is a win win situation or even win win win situation considering three parties involved. Your amazon had her mischief you had good lough and youf wife will get a new bag. Everyone is happy.
Yes....wasn't funny at spur of moment, wasn't awake fully and it detailed my brain!!! Lol...
But all is well...well almost...have to get new hand bag for the wife.
Parrots, they never cease to amaze you with their mischief...gotta love em!!

Hawk12237

Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Michael
Ooooo perfect story. For me though it is a win win situation or even win win win situation considering three parties involved. Your amazon had her mischief you had good lough and youf wife will get a new bag. Everyone is happy.
My Zon is possessive of the phone when it rings. You best hope you can beat her to it!!!
That's another really funny story!
Never have your phone on low table with 911 on speed dial.
Dispatch: 911 can we help you?
Parrot: Aaaaaaawwwwwwwwwkkkkkk!!!
Dispatch: Are you in trouble mam?
Dispatch: well send a car over right away!
And that's a whole different funny story!
Needless to say, phone is out of reach now and not set on speed dial!!!

Imogena

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Joanna
Is it a true story? Really? :omg: Unbelievable.
Edgar loves my phone as well and he thinks it belongs to him. According to him I only borrow it from time to time and do it without asking first. So each time Edgar tries to take the phone from me. I cannot talk with enyone on the phone when he is out. Sometimes (but not very often) I can bribe him with pine cone.

Hawk12237

Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Michael
Is it a true story? Really? :omg: Unbelievable.
Edgar loves my phone as well and he thinks it belongs to him. According to him I only borrow it from time to time and do it without asking first. So each time Edgar tries to take the phone from me. I cannot talk with enyone on the phone when he is out. Sometimes (but not very often) I can bribe him with pine cone.
Yea it's true believe it or not...we have one of those cordless phones, that sits in the charger.
Not talking about cell phone, anyway she likes to bang her beak against the buttons. Somehow hit talk button then speed dial button.....she must have thought there was someone inside phone when 911 said " 911 can I help you? " she let out an awwwwwwkkkkk!!!
She may be slightly handicapped, but she can climb and walk...and gets in all kinds of mischief!!!