• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here
  • This forum is for advice about initial treatment given to your injured/sick bird until a qualified avian veterinarian is available.
    THIS IS NOT MEANT TO REPLACE VET CARE

Urgent at the vet with Quigley

Novembergypsy

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Bethany
She has great days, good days, and droopy days, but shes such a little $#-+ that her goods are more than the bad.
Haha, I love her attitude. I have to tell you, it was pictures of her with all her fine feelings damaged and her infamous stink eye that really convinced me to look further into cockatiels than I ever had before. I've been spending the last *several* months looking for the right bird to bring home after the loss of my lovebird, and while I am attracted to the sweetness that many cockatiels are said to possess, I was a bit concerned they were "one note" and never really considered them. Seeing her in a royal huff made me look into them more, and after realizing how much potential there really is, Im preparing for my own two cockatiel babies lol. Such is the legacy of Quigley. Lol

Birdbabe

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Thank you Novembergypsy! Tiels are awesome little birds and often overlooked,,, like budgies.