• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Asking advice from Ferret Owners! :)

Hrtofau2

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Summer
I am so glad you are rescuing a little fuzzie! Especially the anti social ones as most people like to get more than one. :) You can get matching bedding off of Etsy btw. There are lots of people who make them. I made my own hammocks and bedding, Bacchus never minded them! If you are crafty you can get cute fleece and make your own too!

I am not saying that this is the case but...I know a certain little girl, who happens to have a "doll" bed that may or may not be a home made ferret sleep sack.... :hilarious:

TwoTinyTrees

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran

I am not saying that this is the case but...I know a certain little girl, who happens to have a "doll" bed that may or may not be a home made ferret sleep sack.... :hilarious:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Debbie

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Debbie
Just be careful....most other bird boards I have been on in the past strongly told people not to get ferrets if you had birds. I already had birds when my son had mentioned about wanting one, I told him I would not risk it with my birds, as I heard ferrets were great escape
artists...so please be careful...

KeroRocks

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Sonia
I had ferrets when I was younger. I had an Albino one named Peyton that I trained to do tricks. She was awesome at roll over...I used to bring her to college with me and she would sleep in my pocket. I brought her to the school I worked at and did talks for the students about them. It was very cool.

I will also say be very careful with Ferrets and birds. I've spoken to someone who's ferret ate their bird. Scary