• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

As seen on TV copper cookware

hrafn

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
I'm personally terrified of anything that has "nonstick coating", as it's almost always teflon. Non-stick cookware like ceramic, cast iron and silicone are safe and easy to find; I'd return that sheet and find one that's naturally non-sticking.

CrazyBirdChick

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Diane
I'm personally terrified of anything that has "nonstick coating", as it's almost always teflon. Non-stick cookware like ceramic, cast iron and silicone are safe and easy to find; I'd return that sheet and find one that's naturally non-sticking.
Ok, thanks for the confirmation! Really appreciate it!

Macawnutz

Seriously Nutz!
Super Administrator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sarah

To my knowledge silicone is not safe.

Hankmacaw

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Mary Lynn Skinner
All you have to do is read. If it doesn't say this on it, assume that it's not safe.
Greenpan Chatham 2pk Ceramic Non-Stick Open Frypan : Target

Highlights

• Thermolon™ ceramic non-stick: perfect frying results using less oil + easy cleaning, manufactured without PFAS and PFOA and now metal utensil safe
  • Durable Hard Anodized body: maximum strength with scratch resistant construction with drip free edges
  • Oven safe and Broiler Safe
The Chatham 8" and 10" Ceramic Non-Stick Open Frypan Set encompasses all of the very best GreenPan™ features in one flawlessly designed range. Constructed with durable, Hard Anodized bodies for maximum strength and scratch protection, Chatham’s interior is complete with Thermolon™ healthy ceramic non-stick, now upgraded to be metal utensil safe! Thermolon™ achieves cooking perfection with less oil and is easy to clean, but for your convenience is dishwasher safe. Manufactured without PFAS and PFOA, Thermolon™ is lead and cadmium free, extremely chip resistant and offers great cooking results with crispy frying and even browning. Drip free edges allow for easy pouring with less mess and durable, contoured, oven safe stainless steel handles give you a secure grip. Select pieces are covered with glass lids for easy food monitoring without losing the heat, helping you keep an eye on your meals. Oven safe and broiler safe, GreenPan™ Chatham creates your perfect kitchen. This set includes a 8" Ceramic Non-Stick Open Frypan and 10" Ceramic Non-Stick Open Frypan.