• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Arizona owners?

redbarnmacaw

Sprinting down the street
we will be moving to AZ. At some point in the next 12-24 months.

Can a AZ renter, that owns a ekkie share places that will allow our ekkie? We’ve got to find a home before we think of rehoming him.

Rehoming will be a road if we can’t find proper housing in or around the Phoenix area.

expressmailtome

Ripping up the road
Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Matthew

Hankmacaw

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Mary Lynn Skinner
Phoenix is the 5th or 6th largest city in the US and I'm sure there are many places that allow birds. Which part of the area are you most interested in living in?

redbarnmacaw

Sprinting down the street
We’re thinking PX. Mostly to the north. We don’t want to give up our greenie. Which is why I’m asking this ? Here. We need a home that would allow him.

rockybird

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Can you rent a house or condo? I’ve rented condos in the past where the owners had no problem with my two parrots. I’d try to stay out of apartment complexes. Unfortunately the rental market has gotten expensive here. PM me if you need any help or info on areas you are looking at.

Mococo

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Mo
We live in an apartment complex and have never had a problem, I've sent you a pm with the name of it. Several of our neighbors have parrots.